Sunday, December 27, 2009

Demonstration at Tamarack



"Silverboy" 16 x 20 on sanded paper $700.00. This painting was done in preparation for the Kentuck Crafted Show in March 2010. It is beautifully framed.



"Jake" 16 x 20 on sanded paper. Commissioned by A. Rothe

"Daisy" 16x 20 pastel on sanded.

Each year my friend Pamela and I have demonstrated our craft at Tamarack in Beckley, West Virginia. This last November we were there for three days and had a great time. We met a couple from Canada and spent dinner and breakfast with. I also painted their pet "Daisy" that weekend. I continue to use pastels as my main medium but with be dabbling again with my oils and maybe even work on some watercolor. Stay tuned. In the meantime, here are some paintings that I completed while at Tamarack.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...